SCUTA recognizes the importance of school counseling associations and would like to partner with all associations in an effort to assist school counselors with their work. In this effort SCUTA will:
- Exhibit/Sponsor your annual state conferences
- Provide SCUTA Max for free to school counselors of the year
- Donate SCUTA Pro to ALL new state school counseling members
- Provide SCUTA for FREE to schools with limited resources
- Provide free training during state association planned events
School Counseling programs prepare their graduates to become an important part of the educational leadership team and provide valuable assistance to primary, middle, and high school students. Many school counseling programs are accredited by the Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP).
Our goal is to assist students that want to become school counselors by providing them with a real-world tool that provides best business principles, follows the ASCA National Model, the International School Counseling Model, and state standards. SCUTA is a framework that can use by a graduate student, a researcher, a new school counselor, a RAMP applicant, or a school district school counseling director.
SCUTA will provide for free to Universities and Graduates:
- SCUTA U license
- Practicum/Internship timesheet add-on
- Training and support