SCUTA SD – School District and individual school counselor compliance with the ASCA National Model.
- Focus on Analysis. By eliminating the need to deal with data collection and integration we free up time for you to do what is important. Use your experience and know how to review and analyse the data.
- Data Confidentiality. Our architecture isolates school counselor notes and comments from the statistical data that is shared with the
- Data Integration. We eliminated the need to collect, collate, reorganize, re categorize and validate data. SCUTA SD provides real-time access to every school counselor’s statistics.
- Activity Log: Gives access to a report of their specific activity/work during a specified time period. The feature eliminates the need for “double documentation” by counselors committed to maintaining basic records of their work AND keeping track of that work in relation to ASCA standards.
- Custom Time Period. You define the time period of interest, this week, this month, this year. Our reports will reflect the statistical analysis of that time period.
- Topic Delivery Log: Reports the frequency and delivery of a specific topic in chronological order. The report is helpful during evaluative collaboration between school counselors and supervisors regarding the school counselor’s role and demands within the school system.
- Detailed Statistical Report: Illustrates exactly what percentage of time school counselors are spending on different topics of service delivery. The report improves analysis of the school counselor’s work and application of the use of time analysis.